Tuesday, 26 August 2008

GIVING ALL WE GOT (Scrapping the Music #51)

The title was a fab line from the lyrics that suited Paige powering a song out from 'Annie'. The team of girls were fantastic. I used that fabulous DB background paper -Rockstar Ballad, MM diecut, Lil Davis Outline and colorbok Stax alphas and a heap of ribbon!!! LOVE my ribbon - I was in heaven doing this!!! LOL AC THICKERS HAVE ARRIVED AT (click here) SCRAP THERAPY and I adore the tinsel ones! I've also purchased the fiskers scallop punch!!! That will soon turn up in my work here without doubt!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome page Missy Mandy.

KimmyS said...

Awesome page. I totally adore your take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Totally love the LO.

socialbutterfly said...

wow!! love everything here!! :))

Barbara said...

Perfect!!!!
Love the layout!
Thanks for playing along AGAIN!