Saturday, 30 August 2008

CITY GIRL and RELAX Layouts

Here's the weekend's 'Surprise Challenge' over at Scrap Therapy - to scrap a LO using AC thickers. Here's Hannah and Cosmo cuddling up on the couch in front of the fire. I love this photo - its typically them. And this was last nights 'Blind Scrap' with Julie at ST too. I am so pleased with how this turned out! Here's Meaghan outside her apartment in Sydney. We were waiting for a taxi - which was late - to take us to the airport. I was returning home to Tassie after visiting with her, and she was heading to Brisbane for a conference. I love these pics too!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Just love these pages Missy M. Your take on my blind scrap is just devine.

LEA said...

beautiful lo's mandy and i agree with julie-your blind scrap page is gorgeous. i hope you are feeling better very soon. take care, Leax