Tuesday, 15 July 2008

SPLASH

This is my July entry for 123 Challenge. The criteria was to use pink,red,orange and green, a stringed border and a stamp.
Hannah being splashed by waves.
123's Charm sent me a questionnaire to be in 123's 'Contributor in the Spotlight'.
I'll be contributing the happenings between 123 and Scrap Therapy.
Today the kids are home doing crafty things. All Catholic schools have this week off - just in case we wanted to fly to Sydney to see the Pope!! (hmmn) Anyway, I'm happy to have them home and have some time out from work as well!
 

5 comments:

Princess Tamara said...

Oh how I miss the sea! Loving your layout missy.

purplecrazymum said...

gorgeous colours, Mandy!!

nice to see you in the blogosphere!!

Narelle said...

Oh Mandy- I always find your work and attitude to life so inspiring!!

I look forwward to being able to find it all in the one place here on your blog!

Love
Relsi
xoxoxox

Julie said...

This is just a gorgeous page Mandy.

Gigglepot said...

That LO is so awesome! I love it!! :)