Wednesday, 30 July 2008

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #47







Here's my entry for 'Scrapping the Music'. The song chosen this week is called 'Stay Beautiful' This time I looked at the lyrics and chose a couple of lines that suited the photo of Paige engaging with a little pademelon. They had such a dialogue going and the pademelon understood everything she was saying to him. Everytime I moved a foot photographing, it hopped away, but she could get up sooo close to a point where it was putting its little front paws on her knees.


 



8 comments:

Barbara said...

this is FANtastic!!!! Love the layering of trim!
Great choice in lyrics!
So glad you played along again this week!

KimmyS said...

GASP - this layout is amazing!!!! Thank yo so much for playing alomng

Julie said...

Just stunning Mandy. Thanks for playing along.

Narelle said...

You are so incredibly talented Mandy!!

Hope you are having a wonderful time in SYD!

Love
Narelle

Nat said...

This is amazing- the texture and design- wow! Thanks for playing along with us!

Laura Fiore said...

Wow this is pretty! I love all of the lace you used to frame the photo! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

AlexM said...

Wow! Stunning 3D effect and texture! Thanks for participating!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG This is FABULOUS! I absolutely love your layout! and can I just say that you introduced me to an animal I have never heard of! A pademelon - it's adorable! Thanks for playing along!

xo
Michelle